Friday, September 5, 2008

Me.

My name is Crystal Blunka. I just recently got married and I still have yet to change my last name. I grew up here in New Stuyahok my entire life. New Stuyahok is in the Bristol Bay region. I absolutely love it and the great outdoors as well.
When I was little I always wanted to become a teacher. We'll see if that dream comes true because I have a lot of interests.
My husband and I also have a seven month old son who is a handful, but worth everything. We are still learning how to raise and take care of a child, but we both love it![=

2 comments:

skipvia said...

I sometimes found myself wishing that children came with some sort of instruction manual. It's the hardest job you'll ever be given and you have to make it up as you go. In that regard, it's similar to teaching--every day is a new problem and it's up to us as teachers to find the solution. That's what makes it fun but also makes it very challenging. Good luck with both jobs--I'm sure you'll do well.

Alice said...

This is the fun part about college, not all students are the same age. You are just starting your family and I am not so patiently waiting to have my first grandchild! Congratulations on both your marriage and your baby. I think that becoming a teacher will be easier than being a mom. Just be sure to share your love of life and of learning with your baby.